Health Fitness Specialist Summary:
You will instruct various group land and aquatic exercise classes, lifeguard, provide personal training to the Residents, conduct fitness assessments and provide fitness floor coverage. Candidate must be able to work independently and have excellent customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
Fitness Instructor Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology or related discipline
- Current CPR and AED certifications
- Recognized industry certifications in Personal Training, group exercise
- Lifeguard certification (obtain, once hired)
- Mon-Fri (8:30am – 4:00pm)
- Fitness Instructor Pay & Perks
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Personal Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k Plan with Company Match
Carleton-Willard Village is a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) set amid 72 acres of pristine fields and forest. Our campus includes independent Cluster Homes and Apartments, Assistance In-Living, Skilled Nursing Units and an Out-Patient Clinic. The Village is a real community where new employees are warmly welcomed and lasting friendships are easily formed. We are committed to Resident centered care. The Fitness Department at Carleton-Willard Village in Bedford MA is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with strong interpersonal skills to join a dynamic team committed to a comprehensive fitness program for older adults.
It is the policy of Carleton-Willard Village to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.