Cause and Effects Fitness, LLC
You love helping people achieve their health and fitness goals and seeing them succeed. You are excellent at motivating people, in a positive and encouraging way, to give their best. You can guide clients through the most effective exercises to achieve results that are meaningful to them. You cue them on form and keep them safe and injury free. Beyond being knowledgeable on fat loss, muscle building, and cardio/endurance training, you connect with clients and make them feel welcomed and supported. You are willing to go out and market yourself, connect with prospective clients, and bring them in so we can help them achieve their goals.
Cause and Effects Fitness
Cause and Effects Fitness empowers clients with all the tools they need to achieve their weight loss and fitness goals–exercise, nutrition, and the mindset for success. We provide our clients with a warm, welcoming environment in a private studio, and strive to eliminate all of the barriers that clients face in getting fit and healthy.
Our mission is to make permanent, positive impacts on the lives of our clients and our community.
- Positive and encouraging
- Someone who knows how to motivate others
- A “go-giver”
- Willing to learn new things and grow
- personal trainer certification (ACE, NASM, ACSM, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience as a personal trainer or in a customer service role
- desire to continually learn more
Benefits for You
- Fun work environment doing rewarding work
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive pay with the ability to earn more
- Private studio where you can concentrate on doing what you do best, training clients. No competing for equipment or floor space in a crowded gym
Fill out application at:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.