The Conversion Specialist will handle client conversion to CDE’s new hardware and software solutions. This role will also work to generate leads for the sales team for Credit/Debit services and other payments products as available. The Customer Experience Agent will report to Sales Operations Manager.
Since 1989, CDE Services has provided innovative Point of Sale (POS) support and processing solutions to electronic payment providers and their merchants. By solving for industry complexity, CDE established itself as an industry leader early on by providing high quality custom solutions to quickly repair and replace mission critical payment devices and peripherals. As one of America’s first P2PE validated key injection facilities, CDE became the go-to solutions provider for secure asset management and delivery systems for the payment industry. Understanding market challenges led us to focus on investing in new processes and technologies to assist merchants to begin accepting payments faster and more efficiently through our new activations center. By investing heavily in technology and talent, we provide our customers and internal stockholders on-demand data that is reliable and accurate leading to mutually beneficial partnerships and profitable shareholder returns for us and our customers. As a fast-growing technology company, we continuously push ourselves to develop and implement innovative custom payment processing and delivery solutions. We are looking for hard working, team-oriented candidates interested in entering the exciting FinTech space who can thrive in our dynamic environment.
Contact Center-Conversion Team
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact existing customer base to convert them to the new product and service offered by CDE (meet required call production goals).
- Remain knowledgeable on CDE product features and functionality and all ancillary product offerings.
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical
- Maintain accurate and thorough records in CRM system, effectively using all tools to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting, enabling 100% tracking of all sales efforts, including won and lost leads/opportunities.
- Follow up on all leads, prospects and marketing campaign efforts effectively and within company guidelines.
Qualifications & Skills
- Comprehensive understanding of CDE’s goals and objectives.
- Strong customer service orientation with a courteous and professional attitude.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Solid interpersonal skills and team player.
- Ability to multitask as needed.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Critical-thinker and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3-5 years’ customer service or equivalent work experience.
- College degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in the payments industry preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
Family-oriented and professional development environment offering:
- 100% Medical insurance coverage for employees
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Onsite gym with personal trainer on staff
- Opportunity for bonus to commensurate with experience and depending on both individual and company objectives to be agreed upon.
Currently under review
Proposed Hours + Travel
- 40 hours per week
- Travel required: 5% outside of location
The duties and responsibilities listed above are subject to change and may not reflect all tasks required. You can expect that as CDE continues to grow and evolve due to changing market and regulatory demands, certain tasks may be re-distributed in an effort to concentrate skills. Any change in duties and responsibilities will be discussed with you in advance.
CDE is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This position will report to the office for the first 60 days
- sales: 4 years (Required)
- Merchant Processing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Ops Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.