Central Bethany Development
The Youth Class Instructor is responsible for the development and facilitation of fitness-based programming for individuals between the ages of 4 and 12 years old. The Youth Class Instructor will be incorporating gymnastics, tumbling, dance, sports, yoga, or any combination of these areas into a fun, and healthy experience for our members.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Wednesday and Friday, 4-8PM.
The Qualifications are as follows:
- Experience working with children required
- Motivated with a high level of energy, a friendly demeanor and a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience in working and dealing with children and customers on a regular basis
- A strong attention to detail, a high level of organization and a willing team player
- FREE athletic club membership
- FREE Employee Assistance Program providing counseling, financial and legal assistance
- Company-wide activities, recognition programs, prizes and discounts!
The Central Bethany Development company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Central Bethany does business. Successful candidates must pass a background check.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.