Champaign Park District
The Champaign Park District is looking for someone who would like to work as a Group Fitness Instructor at our Springer Cultural Center. The Group Fitness Instructors responsible for instructing safe, effective group fitness classes.
Looking for instructors who can teach one or more of the following classes listed below.
* All Levels of Zumba
* Line Dance
* Martial Arts
* Other Core Fitness Programs
We are looking for someone who would be able to work during the day time with the possibility of some evenings and Saturdays as needed. We are willing to work around your schedule as best as we can.
To be considered for this position you must complete Champaign Park District online application.
* Instructor must be 18 years or older and possess knowledge of all areas of group fitness classes
* Ability to travel to various locations in Champaign and Savoy
* Must be able to work on own without direction
* Must be able to handle complaints and concerns from participants and professionally respond to their comments
* Ability to teach and lead all classes to the ability of the population, not your own
* Prefer that applicant be certified as a Group Instructor Leader through AFAA, ACE, or other organization, or willingness to attend training
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.