Channel Islands Young Mens Christia
What do Floor Trainers/Wellness Coaches do?
- This position establishes relationships with members, operates the Wellness Center, and coaches/educates members in establishing habits that lead to a healthy lifestyle.
- Schedules and meets with members to aid in developing a lifestyle plan, as well as demonstrate proper use of exercise equipment to members as directed by the supervisor.
- Answer questions from members to support them in achieving their goals or direct them to the appropriate party.
- Maintain a working knowledge of wellness trends to provide effective information to support members.
- Monitor facility and activities for safety and proper behavior.
What we look for in a Floor Trainer/Wellness Coach…
- CPR (Adult and Pediatric), AED and First Aid certified
- Knowledge of exercise principles and practices.
- Ability to work with and guide a wide variety of people in developing exercise plans.
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe exercise area.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS FOR PART-TIME EMPLOYEES:
RETIREMENT: All employees are eligible to participate in the tax-deferred savings plan by opening a 403(b) Smart Account.
SICK TIME: Part-time employees earn 1 hour of sick leave for every 30 hours worked, after 90 day intro period.
DISCOUNTS: All staff are offered discounts on Aquatics programs, Sports programs, Youth & Adult Fitness programs, Afterschool and School’s Out Childcare, Summer Day Camp and Date Night & Misc. Youth Programs.
- PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Some positions are eligible for additional trainings and certifications, according to CEO/Executive Director discretion.
BONUS PERK: Part-time staff members and full-time 30-hour staff members receive a free individual membership!
Floor Trainer must have availability to work evenings.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.