Chulofit Training Studio
Make a difference and guide clients on their journey to reach their personal fitness goals when you join our team as a personal trainer. You will be part of a team that prides itself on creating a comfortable and safe space for people to make the differences they want in their life, such as losing weight or getting stronger. Utilize your profound knowledge of exercise science and nutrition to counsel clients on a one-on-one basis and create an individualized fitness plan that is suited to each person’s physical abilities. Show off your strong customer service skills as you engage with clients and answer their questions about the gym equipment, products and services we offer, general health questions and more.
- Provide personal evaluations to clients on their fitness level by reviewing their abilities, physical condition and overall health to ensure that all fitness plans are suitable.
- Create personalized fitness routines that assist clients in reaching their fitness goals while remaining suitable to their current physical abilities.
- Teach clients on the proper techniques for all exercises, especially when using more complicated equipment, to minimize the risk of injury.
- Monitor clients on their status and make changes to their individual fitness plans based on any physical changes and increased or decreased fitness levels.
- Enforce all gym policies and safety rules to reduce the chance of any accidents and to maintain a safe and comfortable environment in which clients can exercise.
- Inform clients on other healthy lifestyle changes to complement their fitness goals, such as a healthier diet.
- Clean and maintain all fitness equipment so that it is ready for clients to use at any time.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Current accredited personal training certification
- 2-5 years of experience as a personal trainer
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience in sales
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- CPR (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Company’s Facebook page:
- ChuloFit Training Studio
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.