Team Training Coaches at Chuze Fitness offer dynamic and motivating 60-minute team training sessions that use heart rate technology and interval training to maximize the efficiency of the workout. Coaches run sessions of up to 28 members and are integral to creating a positive atmosphere. They lead and demonstrate exercises, time high intensity intervals, and motivate the team in training for optimal results.
We are always on the lookout for individuals who are highly sociable, naturally connect with others, and are optimistic and outgoing; individuals with a passion for fitness and who are committed to growing their own skills, while having a compelling desire to support the team leader, are our ideal candidates.
A Team Training Coach is a motivator who aims to maximize members’ efforts to reach their fitness goals. The coach not only leads the team in training, but also builds relationships with members and promotes member to member relations. They are highly engaging, bursting with energy, and sincerely passionate about helping teams in training reach their goals. Our philosophy in Team Training is all about bringing the team together and connecting them through encouragement, positive reinforcement, and team building exercises. Coaches are fully integrated with the operations teams, are knowledgeable about the facilities, offerings and rules, and can effectively communicate with members to ensure our company mission, value and standards are maintained. They are knowledgeable and courteous fitness professionals; they are qualified to deliver safe, effective and physiologically sound workouts, while also exciting and engaging members.
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA, ACSM, or NASM) with 2 years of experience
- Group fitness certification with at least 1 year of experience
- TRX training
- CPR/AED certification
- HIGHLY motivated self-starter who is looking for an opportunity and not a “job”
- Ability to motivate and cultivate a collective environment of encouragement that facilitates connections and makes members feel like family
If the initial qualifications are met, candidates will undergo Coach Training, which will consist of intensive instruction & role play regarding culture, interactions, and how to coach Chuze Team Training sessions.
- Fun work environment
- Free gym membership
- Free access to hundreds of dollars’ worth of continuing education
- Performance-based compensation (no commission goals)
- Professional development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Volunteer opportunities
- Full-time employees are offered additional benefits such as: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance, eligible for 401K after 1 year of employment, and paid vacation.
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background checks are required for some positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.