CJ Physical Therapy & Pilates
Are you passionate about teaching Pilates – and wish it was MORE than just a passion or side gig?
Do you have a positive and outgoing personality – one that makes clients look for any excuse to come back and see you?
Do you love to learn? Do you view the opportunity to learn as a PRIVILEGE – instead of something you should be “paid” to do?
Are you committed to being part of a team that puts clients FIRST over professional or personal ego?
Are you flexible and open to change – and want to be part of a rapidly growing company that is on target to be doing huge and exciting things?
If so…. then we might be JUST the position you’re looking for…
We’re a Physical therapy and Pilates studio in Portsmouth, NH that is growing FAST.
We’re expanding our Pilates and fitness side of things and need your help to do it!
Our next Pilates instructor is someone who works hard, is a team player, can’t get enough of learning, and loves to be held accountable for high performance standards.
If you’re think you have what we’re looking for, are looking for one studio to call “home”, and want to be part of an amazing work-family who appreciates you and works just as hard as you do… then please keep reading to see if you have the qualifications we’re looking for!
Your role, responsibilites, and expectations:
- Teach small group Pilates classes consisting of 5-6 participants using spring boards, props, and incorporating mat-based exercises when appropriate
- Teach online (live) virtual Pilates classes to 10-15 participants using Zoom platform
- Teach single and semi-private Pilates sessions from beginner to advanced levels – using various Pilates apparatus (reformer, chair, tower, ladder barrel, Pilates arc) and Pilates mat exercises
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and training sessions. Be accountable to review any outside learning or training materials that are assigned to you to help improve your skills and the experiences of our clients.
- Keep daily notes on client sessions and track your weekly schedule and productivity within expected time frames.
- Participate in community outreach events to help market the business and acquire new clients
- Be an ambassador to our company by helping to spread our marketing message and participating in videos, social media, and marketing campaigns when directed
- Work alongside our physical therapy team to help clients who are recovering from injuries, neck, and back pain (lots of training provided)
- Keep and maintain a steady schedule of set hours, and be flexible and willing to cover for other instructors when needed.
- Maintain a positive demeanor and outlook at all times, regardless of outside stresses or personal circumstances.
- Embody and demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with our company’s core values: People First, Patient Second – Deliver WOW Customer Service – Anticipate Unstated Needs – Embrace and Drive Change – Pursue Growth and Learning – Be Passionate and Humble – Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff – Be Classy – Laugh and have Fun – Connect Emotionally
Skills and Qualificatons Required:
- Comprehensive Certification in Pilates – and/or – Extensive Comprehensive Training along with Mat Certification
- Outgoing and Personable -> can easily engage with people and make them feel comfortable to work with you and come back to see you
- Personal accountability -> Is comfortable being held to high performance standards and outcomes without constant reminders
- Team Player -> enjoys being an integral part of the sum of people that make our company successful
- Good communicator -> is able to lead a small group class or private session with clear instructions that leave clients feeling confident and engaged throughout
- Creative -> is able to curate and create Pilates programs that leave clients feeling engaged and inspired and that produce desired results
- Fail Forward Attitude -> is comfortable with trying new things and is able to learn from mistakes through constructive criticism
- Perceptive -> is able to read body language and sense non-verbal cues from clients who might be confused, unhappy, or need more direction than they are verbally stating
- Pro-active -> is a self starter and thinks ahead to avoid problems and/or quickly course-correct to address problems in-play
- Coachable -> enjoys and welcomes constructive feedback and does not take constructice criticism as a personal attack on character
- Available and willing to work 35 -40 ours per week: Ideally 7a – 3 (M – F) and rotating Saturdays 9a – 1p
Pay Range and Benefits:
- W-2 Hourly Employee -> no more marketing to get your own clients; we get them for you and you focus on getting them amazing results
- $40 – 50K per year (based on 40 hour work week)
- Paid Major Holidays
- 2 weeks paid Vacation
- Health and Dental Benefits with Employer Contribution
- $500/year con ed benefit
- Unlimited learning opportunities + on the job training on advanced skills that you never learned in your Pilates training
For more information about our company please visit: https://www.cjphysicaltherapy.com
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.