CKO Fitness kickboxing
Position: Part-time Group Fitness Kickboxing Instructor ($25 per class + incentives)
CKO Kickboxing is a rapidly growing fitness organization with over 120 locations in the US and Canada. Currently, the CKO Kickboxing studio in League City, TX is seeking qualified group instructors who have previous group teaching experience, can deliver awesome class workout experiences to our members, have a passion for making fitness fun, and who believe in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness, entertainment, and a philosophy of No Judgments. This role isn’t just a job; it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals and have a positive impact on their lives.
This Group Fitness Instructor position requires an effective ability to instruct group classes of up to 40 participants at a time, as well as an ability to motivate members and class participants to achieve their fitness goals. The CKO Kickboxing classes are focused on building class participants endurance, strength, balance, and power; help members become toned and fit; support their weight loss goals; and constantly motivate them to achieve their fitness goals.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR CKO KICKBOXING INSTRUCTORS
- Excellent Inter-Personal skills
- Desire and ability to instruct individuals of all fitness levels
- Abundance of Patience
- Limitless Imagination
- Effective motivator
- Ability to constantly learn and evolve professionally
- Be a Team player
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Time manager
- Highly ethical
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all class participants
- Deliver class workouts to up to 40 participants per class
- Energize and motivate participants throughout the sessions
- Increase class participation
- Increase members retention
- Customize exercises to accommodate the different participant fitness levels
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Address and resolve member concerns
- Assist with member conversion, studio sales, and build relationships through social media
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years of experience in class and individual training and exercise techniques, preferably in fitness kickboxing
- 1+ years of experience instructing groups or personal training in the fitness industry
- CPR/AED certification
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $150.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Boxing bags and mats are disinfected after each class. Participants exercise 8+ feet apart. Facility is deep cleaned every single day. Wearing masks during class is optional as studio is fully CDC compliant.
- Group Fitness Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- CPR (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Are you able to work in League City, TX 77573?
Please describe in 1-2 sentences how is your previous experience relevant to this role?
Why are you a good fit for this job?
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.