At CLEAResult, we change the way people use energy. CLEAResult is the leader in transforming energy challenges into energy efficiency solutions. We work with utilities, businesses and consumers to improve the energy experience on a local and global level throughout the US and Canada.
You will love working at CLEAResult because we are having a positive impact on the world by changing the way people use energy. We are the market leader in bringing energy efficiency programs to life and offer lots of flexibility of where and how you work. You will have the opportunity to be creative every day and work with a leadership team that is open to new ideas, new opportunities, and new perspectives. Join our team and help change the world.
CLEAResult Rewards and Recognition:
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; we also offer a company paid health care concierge service because we’ve all been there — needing help with our health plan and not knowing where to turn.
– 401 (k) with company match
– Paid vacation, sick and personal time
– 10 paid company holidays
– Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is important to us
– Discounts on home and auto insurance
– Employee Referral Bonus Program
– Employee Recognition Program – convert your recognition points into gift cards
– Employee Assistance Program – offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
– Access to training opportunities to advance further in your career
We are looking for a talented individual…
Who wants to make a mark in the energy-efficiency industry will find what they’re seeking as a Contact Center Supervisor in Nashville, TN. As a Contact Center Supervisor, you will organize and direct the daily activities concerning contact center and incentive processing team members. You will be responsible for building an empowered team focused on providing positive customer experiences and delivering on client goals. Key markers for success in this role include your ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, and team members, the ability to drive performance through others, and a dedication to continuous improvement. We’ll embrace your innovative approaches to exceeding customer expectations and overcoming challenges as we support the objectives of our utility clients. If you’re passionate about energy efficiency, then you can make a big impact by joining our team!
We help thousands of businesses and individuals reduce energy use and lower bills through the energy programs that we design, market, implement and measure. We’re a smart, fast, unified team dedicated to making a positive impact on the global energy landscape.
Here at CLEAResult, you will fit right in with our energetic team if you are resourceful, resilient, and kind.
For this exciting career opportunity, you’re a great fit if you can…
- Provide day-to-day onsite supervision of a team of Customer Service Representatives who provide customer support through multiple communication channels and complete data entry and validation to process incentives.
- Provide employee coaching centered around meeting individual, team, and site goals while also facilitating the growth and development of team members. Assist in goal setting.
- Make critical hiring and separation decisions as needed.
- Act as an information source by answering team member questions and providing direction as needed. Be a SME in the programs your team supports.
- Uphold CLEAResult ideals and foster a high-energy, team focused environment built on positive interactions.
- Measure team member performance against KPIs and work with onsite Trainers to improve performance as necessary
- Monitor accuracy and quality of work. Develop action plans and take corrective steps as needed.
- Practice and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Assign tasks and ensure their timely and accurate completion
- Monitor schedule adherence and attendance. Collaborate with Workforce Management team members as needed to ensure goals are met.
- Facilitate, attend, and participate in departmental and company meetings.
- Follow up and resolve customer complaints and questions.
- Various administrative duties as assigned.
- Use analytical skills to assess successes, failures, issues, obstacles, trends, and other items that affect individual, team, and site performance. Develop improvement plans with site Manager to improve performance.
In this exciting career opportunity, you will have…
- 2+ years of previous customer service supervisory experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Computer proficiency is required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Windows necessary.
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Call center: 2 years (Required)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.