Business is booming at Club Loveland! How would you like to become part of one of fastest growing gyms in Loveland? We are hiring for full-time Certified Personal Trainers! You will be the spark that inspires members to implement fitness to achieve their goals in the safest, fastest, most enjoyable way possible. In return, we are committed to assisting our dedicated and driven staff in the development of their skills and professional growth in one of the fastest growing fields in the fitness industry. We offer a fun and ambitious team environment with competitive compensation.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Passionate about fitness and coaching others with purpose, while providing excellent customer service
- Hungry for sales with the integrity to conduct floor sales to existing members and ability to create outside marketing for new client leads
- Create and deliver a variety of personal training workouts for a wide range of clients.
- Writing comprehensive fitness programs based on members goals
- The ability to take initiative, collaborate and provide support to the personal training team.
- Administrative duties include; phone calls, scheduling, client workouts, keeping client files and other correspondence within the fitness department.
- Always presents a healthy lifestyle and fitness professionalism
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certification
- Current accredited personal training certification required
- Understanding of nutrition and weight loss
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Advanced certifications and specializations in fitness
- Previous personal training experience
- Sales experience in selling personal training programs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $55.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.