Club Pilates Camarillo
BE PART OF A FUN TEAM WITH GREAT LOCAL CLIENTELE!
Club Pilates Camarillo is looking for the best instructors in the area to create a welcoming, inclusive, happy environment for all who walk through the door.
The main function of the Pilates instructor is to provide safe, effective group Pilates instruction using the reformer and other pieces of equipment.
- Provide Pilates classes, including group reformer classes, as directed by the studio owner and pursuant to Club Pilates standards (learning names, asking for injuries, cuing Pilates in a Nut Shell concept)
- Must be skilled at proper and safe use of a variety of equipment during each class, including, but not limited to, hand weights, Exo-Chair, Reformer, Springboard and other equipment as needed to ensure a safe yet creative group experience
- May be required to conduct private, semi-private, or other additional sessions as needed
- May be required to move reformers to an Outdoor studio (due to COVID)
- Will visually inspect the equipment prior to the beginning of class to ensure equipment is in good working order and safe to use
- Instructor will be required to arrive at a set time prior to the beginning of each scheduled class
- Other duties as assigned
- 500-hour comprehensive Pilates certification from a reputable program
- Must be able to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues
- Must have excellent public speaking skills
- Must be CPR/AED certified or in the process of
- Valid drivers’ license and access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to learn new software for scheduling
The physical demands and work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, work with fingers, grasp, feel, talk, hear, and perform repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. and be able to move/push equipment as needed
- Visual acuity required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies, including the policy of at will employment.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER PERKS
- Pay is competitive, based on experience
- Continued learning opportunities
- Complimentary club membership
- Possibility to become a Master Trainer or Lead Instructor
- Possibility to grow with the company along the management track
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
Please email your RESUME and COVER LETTER.
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
We have pivoted throughout the pandemic to virtual classes, limited capacity indoor classes and outdoor classes. We do what we can to keep our staff working and our members exercising in a safe environment.
- Pilates Instruction: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.