Club Pilates Chandler
The Fitness Sales Representative assists the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into complimentary Intro Classes. The Fitness Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Pilates fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
· Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
· Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
· Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
· Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
· Present available services to current or prospective members
· Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
· Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
· Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
· Other duties as assigned
· Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
· Goal-oriented with an ability to sell memberships, merchandise, private training, and teacher training
· Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
· Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
· Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Must have proficient computer skills
· Occasional local travel may be required.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
· This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience,
· Commission paid on sales,
· Opportunity for bonus based on performance,
· Employee discounts and free group Pilates classes and
· Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions.
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 36 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 700 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its 450+ instructors provide over 6 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
We installed hospital-grade air and surface purifiers in the studio HVAC system in addition to the cleaning and disinfecting protocols to ensure the safety of our members and staff!
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s (Required)
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.