Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing Pilates franchise with locations in 33 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients needs from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Its over 500 instructors provide a current annual rate of over 7 million workouts to tens of thousands of members.
The ideal General Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Instructors for our new location in Kennett Square, PA.
- 2+ years of retail sales or fitness sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner
- Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Managing and promoting via various social media sources
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Local area travel required
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales and business development efforts
- Manage staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives
- Hire/Manage all instructors at the studio
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Multiple commission streams
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Weekends required
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.