Club Pilates Commack
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is the nation’s largest growing Pilates franchise with 750+ studios established in 38 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the organizations to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach reformer Pilates classes. Its over 2200 instructors provide over 17 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. Club Pilates has been recognized in Inc Magazine’s “Inc. 500” and “Inc. 5000” list two years in a row as well as Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500” two years in a row. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
The ideal General Manager will oversee all studio operations from Lead Generation, Hiring, Managing Sales Team, Grassroots Event Planning, Marketing and Day-to-Day.
· 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
· Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
· Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
· Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
· Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
· Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
· An affinity and passion for fitness.
· Solid writing and grammar skills.
· Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
· Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
· Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
· Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
· Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
· Membership sales
· Manage staff schedule
· Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
· Supervise Sales Representatives
· Proficiency in Club Ready, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
· Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
· Collect out-standing dues
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
· Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
· Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
· Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
· Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
· Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
· This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance
· Commission paid on sales
· Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
· Unlimited growth potentila within company
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Team Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Setting and meeting goals for service, operations, and financial results
- Maintaining excellent customer service standards
- Performing front-line customer service
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.