Club Pilates is a boutique reformer-based Pilates studio. It is a fun, energetic environment that strives to provide our members with the highest quality of classes and total experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated Studio Sales Manager that will work to increase our membership sales and provide stellar customer service to all our members as well as training and motivating our front desk sales reps.
The ideal Studio Sales Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Instructors, however, 80-90 percent of the role is driving Sales, with 10-20 percent focused on studio staff management and operations.
- 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in Sales
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner.
- Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule with nights and weekend availability.
- Actively participate in grassroots networking/community-sponsored events and studio promotions, as well as regular contacts with the business community to promote Club Pilates and generate prospects.
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
- Achieve Daily Activities Goals of 100 phone, text, email and face-to-face prospects to encourage them to consider benefits that come with a Club Pilates Membership
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales and business development efforts to accelerate studio membership growth to 400 members
- Manage staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives
- Provide exceptional and passionate levels of customer service to existing and prospective members via face-to-face, phone and email interfaces
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Review instructor evaluations performed by Lead Instructor
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned
- Competitive Hourly Rate based on Experience and Performance
- Commission based on Personal Membership/Retail Sales
- Bonus based on Overall Studio Performance
- Growth Potential
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.