Club Pilates Pentagon City, Tysons Corner & Reston
Most fitness studios define success by dollars earned. We define our success by the number of lives we change, and that number grows daily.
We currently own and operate Club Pilates Tysons Corner, Club Pilates Reston and Club Pilates Pentagon City, with more studios on the way! We are growing quickly, and are looking for highly motivated Instructors who want to grow and succeed with us.
If you are a current fitness instructor, but are not certified to teach Pilates, you are welcome to apply! Scholarships are available to current fitness instructors who are looking to get certified and add a life-time nationally recognized certification to their portfolio. Unlike some other fitness studios, a Club Pilates certifications also allow you to sit for the PMA (Pilates Method Alliance) certification so that you aren’t stuck with a certification that is only valid at a Club Pilates studio.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, promote the studio and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, spring boards, ballet barre and more), you’ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple levels and formats, club membership, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth and a supportive & fun environment!
- Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
- Experience teaching group classes
- Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Experience with club management software and/or the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Club Ready)
- Providing Pilates group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards
- Instructing clients (up to 12 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Assisting with membership sales and checking clients in
- Building studio revenue by promoting retail and membership sales & services
- Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Compensation is dependent on certification and class participation
- We offer the ability to teach at any of the studios above, and to receive a combined paycheck for all teaching hours.
- Flexible hours & set schedule
- All instructors are employees and recieve bi-weekly pay stubs and yearly W-2
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.