Colonial Life values your service to our country and invites you discover a new kind meaningful work with a national company that’s been fighting to protect America’s workers and their families from financial hardship for more than 75 years.
Military veterans have been extremely successful in this role so we are looking for more dedicated leaders with a similar background to help our growing business through direct, business-to-business sales.
· Ability to work independently, while being an active, contributing member a larger team
Sales experience is not required. Our structured training program, a dedicated regional trainer and your sales manager will give you all the tools you need to accomplish our shared mission and exceed your personal and financial goals.
· Build a meaningful career with a family-oriented company
· Capitalize on an opportunity for personal growth and follow a clearly defined upward track
· This is an independent contract position with a competitive compensation and bonus structure
Colonial Life’s mission is to help America’s workers protect what they’ve worked so hard to build. If we both decide this opportunity is a good fit, you can feel good about the fact that while you may not be fighting for America’s freedom, you are safeguarding the livelihoods of millions of America’s workers.
To learn more about sales opportunities with Colonial Life visit www.coloniallife.com/career-seekers/join-our-sales-team or contact Gus Escobar, District General Agent, on LinkedIn.
This is a 1099 contractor role.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- One location
- Team Lead
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.