Helping seniors has never been more important. Now is the perfect time to join our team as a CNA at Comfort Keepers serving the Tuolumne County, CA area.
As a CNA you will work directly with seniors and their families to execute personalized care plans that will maximize your client’s quality of life. You will provide in-home support for daily tasks, personal care and hobbies to ensure the senior’s non-medical needs are met and their personal goals are carried out.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regular available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Paid vacation time after 6 months, with a minimum number of hours per week
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior’s life
- Become a part of a humble team with room to grow
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Requirements:
- CNA, PCA or HHA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Hands-on experience with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Valid Driver’s License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, Home Care Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Your safety is our priority. In regards to COVID-19 and our caregivers:
- In-person interviews are one-on-one.
- Orientations are with only one or two new hires at a time, with the trainer using proper social distancing.
- Our staff is trained in infectious disease control.
- We use masks and gloves where appropriate.
- Our caregivers will not care for those who exhibit signs of or have been tested positive for the virus as a safekeeping measure for themselves and for their other clients and families.
- Our caregivers have an established protocol to stay home if they are ill with any sickness so as to not infect any of our clients or their family members.
- Our staff follows hygiene procedures directed by the CDC, including vigorous and frequent handwashing with soap and water, use of sanitizing gels (with 70% alcohol level or higher), use of disinfectant wipes to frequently wipe down surfaces, proper coughing and sneezing techniques, disposal of any items that may have virus or bacteria, and much more.
- If any of our staff or their clients should show signs of COVID-19, we will report, isolate and quarantine, as necessary, abiding by national and local guidelines.
This position is open through our office located at 14570 Mono Way Ste G, Sonora, California 95370.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.