Are you interested in being an important part of someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a Caregiver position with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Roseville, CA area.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere
Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Paid Vacation Time – After 6 months, with a minimum number of hours per week
Make a difference today. Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Desired Caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Hands-on experience with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Valid Driver’s License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Your safety is our priority. In regards to COVID-19 and our caregivers:
- In-person interviews are one-on-one.
- Orientations are with only one or two new hires at a time, with the trainer using proper social distancing.
- Our staff is trained in infectious disease control.
- We use masks and gloves where appropriate.
- Our caregivers will not care for those who exhibit signs of or have been tested positive for the virus as a safekeeping measure for themselves and for their other clients and families.
- Our caregivers have an established protocol to stay home if they are ill with any sickness so as to not infect any of our clients or their family members.
- Our staff follows hygiene procedures directed by the CDC, including vigorous and frequent handwashing with soap and water, use of sanitizing gels (with 70% alcohol level or higher), use of disinfectant wipes to frequently wipe down surfaces, proper coughing and sneezing techniques, disposal of any items that may have virus or bacteria, and much more.
- If any of our staff or their clients should show signs of COVID-19, we will report, isolate and quarantine, as necessary, abiding by national and local guidelines.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a Home Care Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, CNA, or similar positions.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.