Corazon Partners LLC
Stretch Therapist- Part-time
At Corazon, we help people feel their best! We are a unique collection of 5 health and wellness clinics serving the greater NW area. Our business is thriving, and we are adding a new Stretch Therapist to our team. Join us, and help people feel their best in our flexible, friendly, family place!
More Clients, More Benefits, More Life!
- We work with you to set the number of stretches a day & stretches in a row that is best for you and your body.
- We have a large clientele and keep our staff busy, the majority of therapists are booked out 1-2 weeks or more
- We offer discounted massages and facials with amazing therapists and estheticians
- We offer employee discounts on retail products
- Full-time or part-time flexible hours.
- Competitive pay!
- We offer Medical benefits for full time employees (full time 25 hands on hours of stretch)
- We offer PTO benefits for all employees
- Certified Personal Trainers should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise science or related field
- Or current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM or AFPA or similar personal training certification program
- Massage therapists should meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state or have completed a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school with a certificate of completion. No matter who you are, you’ll need to be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Highly professional, organized, ethical and self-motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, make sound, timely decisions, and be accountable for results.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions, follows through on commitments.
- Adaptable, flexible, customer and hands-on – willing and able to perform any and all tasks at any time.
- Understands and is able to translate clinic goals into action.
- Uses problem-solving skills to improve customer satisfaction with a bias for action.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ability to translate customer feedback and personal insight into meaningful and actionable clinic improvements.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strives to continually improve stretch therapy skill set and healthcare knowledge through education and training.
- Strong work ethic, reliability, integrity and a relentless commitment to customers
Join us! Experienced trainers as well as recent graduates are welcome to apply. Please apply, and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Corazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.