Core Progression Colorado Springs
Core Progression is the fastest growing personal training business in the country. Join this innovative company for the launch of their brand new location in Colorado Springs. We are putting together a state of the art facility that is built to deliver an elite personal training experience. In addition to the fitness amenities, there will be physical and massage therapists as well as other health and wellness practitioners available on site. We train a diverse clientele who are focused on results. Our ideal candidates can work with performance athletes of all ages, individuals needing to transition back to the gym from physical therapy, and anyone seeking elite personal training services.
*Personal training experience and appropriate credentials are required.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- On call
- Bonus pay
Studio capacity, cleaning procedures, social distancing, and mask usage are in accordance with government recommendations and requirements.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Required)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.