CoreLife Adventist Healthcare
Started in 2012, CoreLife is an innovative and rapidly expanding multidisciplinary weight loss healthcare company.
At the core of our approach are four essential disciplines:
- Behavior change
Within our comprehensive facility, each critical discipline is managed by our specialized team of physicians, dietitians, exercise trainers and counselors.
CoreLife Fitness is a medically supervised exercise program, utilizing the collaboration of licensed physicians, registered dietitians and certified personal trainers to design and tailor comprehensive exercise prescription. Corelife personal trainers are responsible for executing this treatment plan as it pertains to exercise through a combination of corrective and traditional exercise practices. Personal trainers are responsible for establishing, growing and leading the exercise sector through patient engagement, patient retention, positive exercise atmosphere and much more.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be professional at all times
- Effectively increase and manage revenue metrics related to the exercise sector
- Educate and articulate the benefits of exercise
- Document and analyze comprehensive fitness history
- Collaborate with care teammates to tailor an exercise plan as it relates to patient needs and goals as well as ensure compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to patient care
- Understand the needs of patients and plan the exercise routine accordingly
- Design functional and corrective based workout plans for all patients
- Demonstrate and explain the effects of particular exercises
- Ensure that the exercise equipment, weights and materials are in good condition
- Motivate the patient to achieve fitness goals and adhere to the program
- Provide follow-up with CoreLife patients between scheduled appointments with the physician
- Monitor patient progress within their individualized care plans led by the physician
- Manage patient accounts within the different CorelIfe care systems/softwares
- Ensure the exercise equipment and associated materials are in good condition
Education and Experience:
- Nationally recognized personal training certificate
- Exercise science-related degree
- CPR and AED Certified
- Medical Exercise Certification highly preferred
- Must be capable of occasionally working flexible shifts and hours outside or in addition to the normal schedule.
- Must be capable of transporting self to various work locations. If using own motor vehicle, must have current, valid Maryland driver’s license and proof of insurance coverage that at least meets current Maryland minimum requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.