Cosmic Canine Training, LLC
At Cosmic Canine, our mission is to train dogs and people to create happy relationships. We offer board and train services, private lessons, and classes. Our philosophy is that we train dogs and coach people to achieve lasting success and fulfilling partnerships. Our staff always puts the needs and well-being of the dogs before their own. Dogs come first, and work as a team in order to do the best for them.
As a Cosmic Canine Trainer you will be expected to provide exemplary training and customer service. You will be expected to learn and follow the training programs set forth by the Training Manager/Director and provide kennel maintenance support if needed. Learning about training dogs never stops, so Trainers must be willing to keep learning to meet our high standards. Our Trainers must be willing to work hard to rise above the rest, have the patience to keep learning, be humble, have a passion for dog training, and above all, truly love and respect dogs.
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be comfortable around dogs of all sizes, breeds, and temperaments
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be available for weekend, nights, and holiday work schedule
- Must have initiative and high energy
- Must have a sincere concern for the well-being of animals
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a good knowledge of animal behavior and training
- Have experience training dogs through personal competition or reputable training academy
- Have experience handling dogs of all temperaments and sizes
- Have the desire to be part of a team, learn about dog training, and grow with the company
- Have a passion to work with dogs
- Have excellent communication skills with customers and other staff members
- Have a friendly and pleasant disposition
- Train dogs using the Cosmic Canine training program and methods
- Perform daily kennel duties when help is needed
- Communicate clearly, politely, and effectively to clients
- Effectively coach owners in private lessons
- Work as a team with other trainers and staff
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the facility
- Provide all dogs the highest quality care
Serious candidates should include a cover letter explaining their experience with dogs and dog training. Salary listed is for EXPERIENCED dog trainers and is a starting salary. This is an opportunity for someone with drive and ambition to advance and make a career in dog training and run a successful large kennel.
This position requires long hours and hard work, therefore requires someone with a passion for dogs, a deep desire to be successful and satisfy client expectations.
Candidates also must have reliable transportation and the ability to work weekends, early shifts and late shifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $36,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Relevant: 4 years (Required)
- Plano, TX 75093 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.