SALES TRAINER – TEN-X – RICHMOND
CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. Ten-X, now a member of the CoStar family, powers 90% of all online commercial real estate transactions. Our auction platform empowers brokers, sellers and buyers with data-driven technology and comprehensive marketing tools to expand market visibility and decrease time to close.
As a Ten-X Sales Trainer, you will help build out our world class sales team. This role will be well versed in our Ten-X auction and marketing platform where a special focus on essential coaching and training on product functionality for the Sales organization. This role is responsible for the design, development, and delivery of ongoing product learning for Sales Associates and Sales Managers on Ten-X products. In addition, they will help to analyze the training and development needs of the sales organization and work collaboratively with the full Sales Training team to develop high impact programs that increase sales and sales effectiveness.
- Design, develop, and deliver training and coaching on all Ten-X products, including instructor-led in-person and virtual training, e-learning, and using a variety of other instructional techniques with a focus on Ten-X and how they relate to other CoStar products.
- Design, develop, and deliver product onboarding for new Ten-X Sales hires; serve as lead product trainer for new hire classes.
- Act as main point of contact between Product Development teams and Learning & Development; work proactively to create and deliver training for the salesforce on new functionality and features as they are released.
- Work well within the team and across the organization to define learning solutions that address business priorities and bridge gaps in knowledge, competency and skills for sales people in a variety of roles and with varied levels of experience.
- Participate in the design of curriculum (classroom and online) and performance support tools that build the product mastery required to improve performance in sales for new and existing sales team members.
- Work with Sales Learning & Development team members to manage projects, timelines and commitments as well as communication and deployment plans.
- Conduct training assessments measuring the accuracy and effectiveness of programs, resources and tools. Initiate changes based on feedback and/or changes in process.
- Keep abreast of Ten-X strategy, industry changes, product enhancements and training best practices to improve and update learning programs accordingly.
A Leader: You understand that you are a role model to all of sales and demonstrate leadership and professional poise while coaching, mentoring and developing staff.
Charismatic: You are highly motivated, charismatic and energetic. You bring excitement and enthusiasm to a room.
A Coach: You have demonstrated success in coaching others and are a driver of positivity.
A Team Player: You work as an integral part of a team that works and wins together. You are articulate, persuasive, and willing to listen to and respect the views of others. You confidently engage with staff at all levels to define needs and expectations. You collaborate on projects and communicate results.
Comfortable with Change: You are comfortable with the inevitable changes that are brought about as a result of rapid growth and development.
A Strategic Problem Solver: You have excellent critical thinking skills, dive into the details, ask intelligent questions, and think like a user. You can effectively identify varying needs and create training solutions that align with business goals and trainee needs.
A Strong and Articulate Communicator: You provide consistent and uniform delivery of training and facilitation that brings out the best in your trainees and involves them in their own learning.
Focused: You switch from long-range planning to facilitates monthly new hire training with ease. You really “get” what is a priority and can independently manage tight deadlines to completion.
Detail Oriented: You love organization and details and takes pride in all projects and tasks
- Five or more years of successful sales and/or sales training experience in a corporate setting
- Five or more years of Instructional Design experience
- Three or more years of working with eLearning Tools preferably Articulate or Captivate
- Experience in the commercial real estate or multifamily commercial real estate industries is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you’ll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
- Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don’t just take our word for it – see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.