Local Ice Cream / Food Restaurant with three locations in the south suburbs and active catering division serves the highest quality ice cream and in-house specialties. Our restaurants have been a staple in the south suburbs for decades and is aggressively growing including mobile food trucks, on-site catering events, birthday party packages, and limitless opportunities.
The successful Store Manage will lead, inspire and motivate team members to accomplish the Company mission through direct hands on contact with company staff as well as daily contact with existing and potential customers.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following at each location:
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all hospitality and/or culinary standards related to their position.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Schedule company events, catering, and mobile truck reservations including staffing and food ordering and preparation.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-service restaurant experience along with experience in a leadership capacity (i.e., trainer, shift leader).
- Management experience preferred.
- High-volume, full-service, corporate restaurant experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient math skills, basic computer skills.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up 25 lbs. without assistance and 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Work in a hot and noisy environment
- Varying schedule including nights/weekends/holidays
- Depending on store location, having or obtaining a food handler’s license may be required.
- Make decisions based on an ever changing environment regarding staff, events, catering, etc. Must be able to multi-task and communicate well with both staff and customers.
We offer a competitive salary and a commission structure to incentify the Store Manager to exceed expectations and share in the company success. This job can easily pay $60k to $70k a year or more depending on performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- food serving license (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.