Regional Group Fitness Coordinator
The Regional Classic Coordinator serves as the main contact for all class programming at multiple locations throughout a dedicated region:
- Serves at the main contact for all locations in the region concerning all group fitness programming.
- Recruits, staffs, and develops the instructor team for the entire region.
- Supervises lead instructors at individual club locations to ensure that each club is running the Classic Training program correctly
- Oversees the supervision of group fitness instructors and personal trainers who teach group classes by lead instructors at individual locations. If there is no lead instructor the regional coordinator directly supervises all GF staff.
- Communicates club level changes to lead instructors/instructors
- Implements and supervises the class schedule for all locations
- Responsible for the coverage of any open classes and oversees proper sub procedures for the entire region.
- Coordinates group class schedule with general manager and franchise operator at individual locations as well as oversees regional programming to ensure all clubs have the correct class offerings based on demographics and club usage.
- Can teach and execute a variety of formats
- Conducts regional instructor trainings for staff on new formats and programming.
- Implements new programming for the region based on Classic Training guidelines
- Ensures that all classes are being taught within the guidelines of the Classic Training
- Performs evaluations on lead instructors and instructor team to ensure quality instruction throughout the region.
- Serves as the main contact person for member questions/comments/inquires with regard to classes/programming.
- Responds to all member inquiries regarding classes, schedules and programming
- Supervises rollout of new programming/classes
- Designs and implements special GF events to increase member participation in classes and promote the Crunch Brand.
- Cross promotes personal training and group training.
- Encourages and assists ongoing education for all instructors
- Ensures that all instructors hold current and proper certifications
- Responsible for submitting instructor payroll
- Ensures proper reporting of class participation numbers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for the region.
- Communicates and works with the Franchise Group Fitness Director regarding the
Classic Training Program.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
PPE Is provided to employees.
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.