CRUNCH FITNESS, GLI
We are looking for an amazing Personal Training Manager to join our team with game changing career opportunities!
Are you passionate about seeing others reach their goals? Do you feel rewarded when your effort helps the team achieve success? Is it your desire to leave good behind, and achieve greatness in your life? If you’ve answered “yes” to these questions, you love fitness and value people, then we want to hear from you!
Crunch Fitness is the fastest growing fitness organization in the world. We have over 1,000 locations planned for development, with 28 slated for the Michigan market. This is your opportunity to be a part of something historically great. We will change millions of lives all over the world and you can be a part of it right here in Michigan. Please make sure we get your resume and have a chance to discuss our opportunities with you
- Demonstrate ability to lead, motivate and manage personal training department.
- Facilitate integration of Personal Training products into point of sale presentations to maximize the number of orientation sessions scheduled and packages sold.
- Train & develop Membership Counselors regarding fitness and supplementation presentations, emphasizing the impact of these on membership retention.
- Develop weekly work schedules for fitness staff ensuring that staff properly records their Time & Labor
- Conduct weekly (or as-needed) meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, motivation and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals.
To complete the application process please follow the link below to complete a survey.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- fitness industry: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR/AED (Required)
- Personal Trainer (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.