Crunch Fitness is growing and we’re searching for passionate fitness industry professionals to join us. We’re currently hiring Personal Trainers in Brooklyn.
Benefits for the Crunch Personal Trainer
- Top Personal Trainer compensation plan of any commercial gym
- Ongoing Tuition Reimbursement Program for Continuing Education
- Complimentary CPR/AED Re-certifications
- Full-time benefits for eligible employees including group health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, time-off benefits like vacation and holidays, and others
- Numerous monthly and annual contests with monetary, education, trips and activity rewards
Responsibilities of the Personal Trainer
- Focus on changing lives through the utilization of service, science, and sales
- Follow proper execution of all payment transaction policies and procedures
- Document daily workouts for liability and adherence to national certification standards
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
- Obtain and/or maintain all mandatory education certifications
Requirements of the Personal Trainer
Current CPR plus –
- NCCA Accredited primary certification (for example: NASM, NCSF, ACE, ACSM)
- Personal Trainer Certification (in some cases, newly hired Personal Trainers may be given 60 days from date of hire to complete and provide)
- Current dotFIT Certification (Crunch provides enrollment)
- A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
- Personal Training experience preferred but not required.
- Physical effort required for daily duties include: lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Do you know about our philosophy at Crunch?
There are no judgments here. No glares of disapproval. We keep open minds. We are nurturers. We seek only to encourage, empower and entertain. There is no one type. There is no one reason. There is no one way. What we are is a diverse community; what we have is a culture of fun; what there is, is room for everyone: all kinds of people with all kinds of goals who’ve chosen to reach them with us.
We are athletes, performers, NFL pros and dancers. We are Yogis, nutrition junkies, runners and boxing champions. We are USAW lifters and IFBB stars. At Crunch, there is no “one size fits all” and we thrive on competition and team collaboration. We have a common thread and that is passion for our clients and their results. We put their fitness goals as priority #1 and that is why we thrive.
Connect with us today for an opportunity to meet our hiring managers and get a 5 day guess pass to check us out and meet our teams. It’s on us and we can’t wait to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $33.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Brooklyn, NY 11206 (Required)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.