The Curves Circuit Coach reports to the franchise owner and is responsible for helping members build a healthy lifestyle; guiding members toward their goals, supporting them each step of the way and celebrating every victory. Coaches are expected to meet all performance expectations, service standards, and operational procedures.
Service is the cornerstone of our organization. Coaches spend the majority of their time on the circuit coaching members, making sales presentations and providing weight loss consultations. He/she will assist with brand confidence by ensuring safety, promoting member engagement, and making outgoing calls to members and guests. Coaches inspire members to change their lives through positive reinforcement of goals, motivation and genuinely celebrating success.
Service: Circuit Coaching Activities
Own your members
- Build custom solutions to encourage member success & retention based on members’ readiness level
- Build participation during in-club promotions
- Conduct effective monthly coaching sessions
- Complete outgoing MIA calls and member wellness checks
- Complete the process for membership renewals and cancellations
Ensure safety of members on the circuit
- Correct member form as needed
- Obtain/renew CPR certification
- Assist in emergency situations by thinking fast, calling 911, and/or administering first aid/CPR
- Maintain member engagement through motivating, energetic, approachable, polite, compassionate, and encouraging demeanor
- Possess knowledge of all circuit equipment, level of intensity modifications, Curves Smart system, and target heart rate zones.
- Provide 1:1 coaching for first five workouts
- Coach specialty classes
- Coach members: correct, compel, and celebrate throughout your shift.
- Memorize the phone script
- Achieve and maintain and 80% sales rate
- Acquire buddy referrals from members
- Confirm all appointments and call any no shows
- Use telephone and email to follow up with leads
- Upgrade members programs by presenting/selling additional products that help meet their fitness and nutrition needs
- Enter all sales information into the Wellness Living
- Seek self-development opportunities through the Curves Learning Community and staff meetings
- Log into Wellness Living to clock in and out
- Check the Curves Learning Community during each shift for upcoming events and announcements
- Comply with company policies and procedures in regard to standards of dress, attendance, timeliness, and professionalism
- Light cleaning such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning equipment, mats, and restrooms.
- Other duties as assigned by franchisee or assistant manager.
- Email, telephone, paper and electronic calendars, Wellness Living
- Television, music, A/V systems
- Curves documents and forms
- Curves circuit fitness equipment
Environmental and Physical Requirements:
- Lead by example through a nutrition and healthy lifestyle
- Ability to complete on-boarding circuit coach training/manager on-line training in Curves Learning Community within 90 days of hire
- Able to stand for 4-7 hours
- Tolerate or better yet, enjoy loud music
- Climate-controlled area with proper lighting
Compensation and Benefits
- Base hourly compensation plus 5% commission pay for new Premium Membership sales personally converted
- $25 lead generation bonus for referral and active guest production leads that become premium members
- Curves Nutrition and Weight Management membership
- Wholesale price on apparel, nutrition, and supplements
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.00 – $10.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Masks are to be worn at all times, temperatures are taken upon entering facility, and facility is cleaned routinely.
- One location
Hours per week:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.