CycleBar is the first and largest network of Indoor Cycling studios, with close to 200 studios open. Ranked in Inc. Magazine’s 2020 Inc.5000 List and Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 two years running, the concept of indoor cycling has built incredible momentum in the last few years and known to be one of the best full-body cardio workouts. Offering a multi-sensory experience with certified CycleStar® instructors and energy-enhancing CycleBeats® music playlists, CycleBar is experiencing success in a proven industry.
The CycleBar mission is simple – to create a fun, inclusive and inspiring low impact/high-intensity experience for riders of all ages and fitness levels! Our CycleTheatre, professionally engineer audio, video and lighting technology, proprietary CycleBeats playlists and CycleStats that tracks member’s cycling performance and growth during and after class are what set us apart. No matter where our riders are in their fitness journey, our class experience promises to calm their mind, elevate their mood, and revive their senses.
The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Intro Classes. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and retail
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
- Assist the General Manager with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Book and confirm intro classes
- Manage the front desk to greet and check-in clients and prospects when they enter the studio
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota and follow-up with leads and missed intro classes
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Ensure studio is clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive base based on experience
- Free or discounted studio memberships
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance
- Educational & career growth options within the studios, including additional sales and management opportunities
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Day Shift (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.