D1 Sports Training
We are searching for a Fitness & Nutrition Coach to join our team. In this position, you will provide our clients with professional advice on how to implement and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our clients will depend on you to guide them towards better eating and exercise habits.
Your duties will include evaluating clients’ needs, planning meal plans, developing goals, and providing advice on how to stay healthy. To succeed in this role, you will need to stay updated on the latest nutritional diets, research methods, and industry trends. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Meet with clients and identify their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits.
- Develop and help implement personalized nutrition plans for clients.
- Offer advice on how to stay healthy and provide support to help clients with their progress.
- Oversee the consultation calendar to ensure efficiency.
- Simplify important information to clients and explain the benefits of staying on a healthy diet.
- Help establish short and long-term goals.
- Training in Coaching, Fitness, or Nutrition.
- Previous experience working with clients.
- Must be comfortable selling
- Knowledge of good health practices.
- Good organizational skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.