Are you looking for an opportunity to grow or looking for a great working environment? We are a rapidly growing company with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Apply now!
-Previous quick service restaurant management experience strongly preferred.
– Customer focus – strong hospitality and customer service skills, enjoys engaging with the customer.
– Trainer and coach – ability to be a strong trainer or coach to others on restaurant routines and
systems, as well as how to effectively interact with customers and each other.
– Leadership skills – Ability to motivate other teammates, supervise a particular work area, and set a
positive and upbeat store environment.
– Organization and goal focus – must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the capability to
oversee one or more aspects of the business in a fast-paced environment. Must be eager to
understand the goals that are set for the business, and take the right actions to help achieve and
even exceed these goals.
– Technical – proficiency with computers and with Point of Sale systems.
– Flexibility and adaptability -willingness to follow directions and a commitment to meet DQ and OJ
standards in all you do.
– Integrity-does the right thing even when no one is looking, honest, earns trust of others.
Must have ability to:
– Perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for
long periods of time.
– Work in and out of different temperature ranges.
– Stand for long periods of time.
– Lift up to 50 pounds.
– Work around nuts and other allergens.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.