Delta Life Fitness - Spring Klein
Delta Life Fitness is looking for an extroverted, passionate, and loud person to lead a group of women through their fitness journey and empower them to become the best version of themselves.
- Believe in the life-changing effects fitness has on women’s lives
- Believes there are no quick fixes when it comes to health and fitness
- Are excited about standing in front of a group of ladies and leading them through an intense and fun workout
- Are naturally charismatic and inspirational
Our coaches are responsible for 2 things…
- Putting on a fun, energetic class that makes our ladies excited to come back
- Helping new ladies, who are trying our program out for the first time, choose the best membership option for their goals.
- Arrive to class early to prepare and set up
- Set up workout area for class if not already prepared
- Clean up floor and equipment as needed before and after class
- Turn music on
- Ensure timer is set up and working well (Must be tested before class)
- Make sure all TVs are turned on to demonstrate the correct exercise
- Conduct class
- Answer questions about membership and recommend the proper membership based on their goals
- Record any membership conversions in the membership tracking binder at the front desk
- minimum 1 year of fitness training background
- Confidence to perform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
- Strong ability to self-manage time
- Creative problem solver
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays
20-30 hours weekly
Hourly with possible bonus opportunities
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Apply here, submit your resume and include a brief description of why you think you’re best suited for this position.
** Delta Life Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.