Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children and adolescents, by finding them the best foster homes?
Keywords: foster care, case manager, homefinder, counselor, social worker, child welfare, MAPP certified, Human Services, special needs, guidance counselor, SAFE home study model program.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, or Psychology required.
– Minimum of one year experience working with children, adolescents and families; preferably in a child-
- MAPP Trainer Certification preferred. Must be willing and able to acquire MAPP Trainer Certification
immediately upon hire.
- Experience facilitating trainings and engaging in recruitment activities.
- SAFE certified and experience preparing home studies.
- Basic computer literacy, with strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must possess a valid Rhode Island Driver’s License.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux provides a comprehensive health and welfare program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Eligible employees are eligible to start benefits after 30 days of employment. In addition, we offer;
- Medical (including telemedicine via phone, web, app), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, and mental health services.
- Student loan debt assistance, tuition reimbursement and continuing education assistance.
- Generous time-off, 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit, and voluntary/employee paid supplemental life and accident coverage.
- Employee assistance / work-life balance program.
Visit benefits.devereux.org to see why we are a great place to work!
Devereux is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.