Under supervision, the Spa Attendant is responsible for the general upkeep, regular maintenance and occasional cleaning of the fitness room, locker rooms, aerobic room and outdoor facilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Greets all members, owners and guests and advises them on procedures.
- Supervises the fitness areas, providing members, owners and guests with correct use of fitness equipment and monitoring safety in all areas.
- Books personal training sessions; notifies trainers of their schedules.
- Circulates around the Spa, providing a high degree of guest service, as needed.
- Performs hourly locker room checks, cleans as necessary.
- Perform regular maintenance duties such as vacuuming, dusting, lubricating machines, etc..
- Checks the condition of sport courts; replenishes water and cups.
- Supplies the front desk with towels/robes and delivers dirty items to the laundry in a timely manner.
- Performs Pool Attendant duties when no Attendant is at the pool.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- CPR/AED Certification (Adult, Infant, and Child Rescue)
- First Aid Certification.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Sedona
Work Locations: Los Abrigados Resort and Spa 160 Portal Lane Sedona 86336
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.