To manage and coach Classes safely and effectively. Also give instruction, correction, encouragement and motivation all members.
Build Relationships with all members
Keep gym organized and clean for each class.
Responsibilities and Duties
Show up early to prepare for the class.
Lead classes through warm up.
Explain programed workout and make sure everyone moves safely.
Correct bad movement, Encourage, inspire.
Lead class through cool down
Make sure all equipment is put back and wiped down for the next class
Qualifications and Skills
CrossFit Lv 1
Personal Trainer Cert.
1yr or more experience coaching high intensity functional training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Internship
Pay: $13.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Required)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.