DVL Express Inc.
DVL Express is a leading professional freight services provider. Since 2011, we have worked hard to provide our clients with the fastest, most dependable and highly diverse freight transportation solutions on the market!
We are hiring an experienced Safety Manager (minimum 3 years experience)
- Maintain safety DQ files and records
- Implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including FMCSA and Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Participate in new driver orientation and on-boarding processes
- Monitors all compliance items including physicals, licenses, random drug screens, annual reviews, hours of service regulations to ensure adherence at every operation
- Assists management on projects as needed
- Assist drivers with logbooks
- 2-3 years’ experience in compliance, safety &DOT; need
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, Hazardous Materials Regulations, Drug & Alcohol Regulations (including Parts 40, 199, & 382), and other Regulatory Guidance
- Knowledge and understanding of the Electronic Logging Device (ELD) rules and regulations
- Read, write, and speak English fluently. Bi-lingual is a plus
Retired or former D.O.T. employees always welcome to apply!
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Company-paid training and certifications
- English classes;
- Work in a new modern office;
- Gym and personal trainer.
We speak English, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- safety: 1 year (Preferred)
- construction safety: 1 year (Preferred)
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.