At Eastlake Performance you will be an Exercise Specialist and will work as a 1-on-1/semi-private/small group personal trainer. Your pay depends on experience and will be reviewed after 3 months during your on-boarding period. After that you will have a yearly review or sooner if exceptional service is being provided and a raise in compensation is deserved.
- Responds to emails, texts, and phone calls promptly! We are in a digital age where consumers want fast responses and need to be answered quickly. We try to respond to all client requests and questions within an hour.
- Maintaining Client appointments
- Punctuality and communication are extremely important, we advise that you arrive early and be fully prepared for each session. In the event that you are absent it is important that you contact each client individually as soon as you can so they can reschedule their appointment with you.
- Client Accrual and Marketing
- A minimum of 1 exercise instructional video or blog entry per week (posted to social media and/or website)
- Maintaining good standing with clients
- Be an ambassador for Eastlake Performance and yourself!
- Follow-up with client leads
- Prospecting in the neighborhood
- Keep facilities clean and wipe down equipment after personal/client use
- Contribute to in-house weekly cleaning checklist
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA 98102 (Required)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.