other associates in their area of expertise. Leadership, participation and representation of Finance Systems in
cross functional initiatives is a significant part of the responsibilities. An individual must have significant experience
across multiple tools and applications while keeping abreast of current trends and developing tools and
technology. Individuals will be looked upon to provide direction as to the effective use of technology within the
firm while proactively seeking technical improvements and taking initiative to communicate and implement
solutions using this technology, providing leadership and mentoring related to functional and technical aspects of
data management, tools, methodologies, best practices and processes and standards that apply to their area of
expertise. Specific responsibilities include various tasks associated with data stewardship (metadata
management, data quality, risk and controls, data integrity etc.) and facilitating the data certification process so others can consume reliable Finance data.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Missouri, St. Louis
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team’s ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Home based Associate?
Awards and Accolades
- FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine’s 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Search Headquarters Positions by Area of Interest
BS/BA degree strongly preferred.
Minimum of 10 years of experience directly related to functional and or technical area of expertise.
Basic understanding of Banking Regulatory requirements and regulations
This individual needs to have deep knowledge and experience in finance, accounting, and/or information systems. This knowledge should consist of broad and deep understanding of accounting concepts as well as advanced knowledge of financial applications and various end user reporting tools.
Other specific requirements for this role include:
Ability to perform in-depth metadata analysis of use case data to understand their strategic value to the division
Actively participate in industry and trade analytic and data communities in order to bring fresh ideas to the organization
Ability to develop and manage business relationships and partnerships with targeted business owners and finance associates.
Ability to translate and build business areas’ data requirements into tangible data sets.
Ability to understand technical aspects of BI Tools so that data can be built in a way that enhances the visualization experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.