At Elev8 Fitness®, our mission is to merge fitness and community into one. To reach beyond and promote the collective potential of our members to help the community thrive. As a team member of Elev8 Fitness® your passion in health, wellness and fitness along with helping others will contribute towards a facility, a fitness family and a community culture that will have far reaching impacts.
This is a Group Fitness Instructor position within the Elev8 Fitness® company. The primary focus of this position is the delivery of Elev8 Fitness’ suite of professional state of the art group fitness classes a cut above above the competition. In addition to servicing the various group x protocol, other duties and roles are to include facility orientations, consultative assessments, front desk support, member management and facility cleanliness. While the primary emphasis of this instructor job is to service our clients in a safe, ethical, moral and professional manner, other job requirements may include; instructing, motivating, assisting and coaching members, assessing member’s progress and developing sound programming to facilitate their goals and fitness objectives, maintaining constant communication with Elev8 Fitness® colleagues and leadership in addition to members and clientele, conducting public speaking and presenting on health/wellness/fitness topics, leading and/or actively participating in staff training and continuing education, conducting all aspects of business in a professional manner and maintain professional credentials and certification(s).
Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday. Also, the physical requirements of this job require frequent walking and demonstrating and assisting exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
- A team-centric mentality and character attributes exemplifying a selfless motive to help others.
- A willingness to help first, embrace challenges and contribute towards a common goal.
- Hold a current CPR/AED certification.
- Two years of group exercise experience
- Strong customer service skills where servicing the “client” is top priority
- Excellent presentation skills in both small and large group settings
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience teaching group fitness classes with emphasis on helping improve technique and ability
- Energy and passion for helping others achieve their personal goals
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Industry Certification (Required)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.