Elite Core Studios
Elite Core Studios is currently seeking a motivated, high energy Group Fitness Trainers for our amazing studio. The Group Fitness Trainers are responsible for upholding company standards, providing an unmatched workout for our clients and helping our clients achieve their goals. The Group Fitness Trainers are responsible for delivering a 45 minute, Lagree Fitness workout (Professional Training Required and Offered). This position requires the ability to teach each move through verbal cues and physical contact when needed, timing the exercises, and motivating multiple clients in a group setting. The Group Fitness Trainers with Elite Core must focus on functional fitness, which includes strength, balance, cardio, flexibility and core, using the megaformer machine to optimize the client’s experience and fitness results.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Return equipment and organize the studio at the end of each class to keep the studio orderly.
- Promptly report studio needs to the Manager, i.e. damaged equipment, stocking items, etc.
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to exercise technique and modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Passionate about fitness and helping others achieve their fitness goals
- Delivering Lagree Method workouts to groups of up to 10 clients per class
- Energizing and motivating clients throughout their workout sessions
- Developing client rapport to sustain and retain Elite Core attendance and current clientele
- Assisting Elite Core Sales Associates with studio tours, member inquiries, and studio sales
- Valid CPR certification
- Committing to training and mock classes with the Head Trainer until able to successfully and effectively teach the Lagree Method solo.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized while effectively communicating in a positive and motivating manner.
- Demonstrate the desire and capacity to train all fitness levels with the knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We will be following NC State guidelines. Clients will be socially distanced during the workouts on their machines. There is sanitizing after every class. Temperatures are checked at the door before entering the building for trainers and clients
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.