Elite Fitness and Boxing LLC
Elite Fitness and Boxing is excited to announce that due to our continuous success and immense growth, we
are looking to hire 2 Certified Personal Trainers. We are currently offering 1 full-time and 1 part-time
position with pay ranging from $12.50 – $45 an hour.
Qualifications, requirements, and responsibilities:
1. Must have nationally accredited Personal Trainers Certification, or in progress of obtaining it.
2. CPR and First Aid certified or obtain.
3. Have a high level of knowledge about health and fitness.
4. At least 9 months of experience preferred.
5. Ability to develop training programs and customized nutritional plans for clients.
6. Must be willing to continuously increase level of knowledge for fitness by obtaining credentials
and C.E.C’s (continued education credits)
7. Possess excellent work ethics and social skills, a positive attitude, and eager to learn client
8. Maintain physical fitness at an elite level
9. Ability to work in a positive environment and maintain a respectful relationship with the Elite
10. Must have basic knowledge in proper nutrition. Certification isn’t required but is preferred and
will need to be acquired.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Elite Fitness family, please submit your resume to Coach
Marcus Brown at the email provided in the application form or send us a personal message on our Elite Fitness and Boxing
Our vision and mission:
Vision – To change lives through health and fitness and allow clients to become the best version of
themselves by building mental and self-confidence through amazing before and after transformations
and elite health.
Mission – Positively impact lives by helping our clients attain their fitness goals and help them to become
the best version of themselves by increasing their health through fitness and proper nutrition.
Elite Fitness & Boxing “changing lives one rep at a time”
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Expected Start Date: 16/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.50 – $45.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.