Encore Dance Studios
Encore Dance Studios, located in Fort Mill & Lancaster South Carolina is looking to hire an additional qualified dance instructor to teach dancers ages 11-18 on our advanced competition team.
We are looking for instructors that can teach the following styles of dance to dancers at a intermediate/advanced level.
The instructor would be teaching technique classes as well as choreographing for competition. We prefer Instructors that can teach at least two of the styles above at an intermediate/advanced level, but are open to instructors that specialize in one.
- Must be over 18 years old
- Must be available to teach August 2019 – May 2020
(with possibilities of extending for June & July)
- Be able to lead and manage classes of preteens and teenagers
- Be kindhearted but strict
- Be able to pass a background check
- Degree in dance education or have a professional dance performance background
- At least three years of dance teaching experience
Pay is based on experience.
- Cover letter with your contact information, interest in position, and hourly teaching rate
- Resume outlining your dance education and or personal dance experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- Videos of your dancing and or your choreography
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 /hour
- teaching: 3 years (Required)
- Fort Mill, SC 29708 (Required)
- United States (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.