Are you a fun, energetic person? Do you have that the drive to excel? If you are motivated, energetic, and passionate about working with people in the fitness industry then a career as a Fitness Counselor may be just the fit for you. Our Fitness Counselors will actively pursue enrollment of new members through self-generated and company-sponsored programs, promotions and referrals. In this fast-paced, energy driven position, you will find success by supporting potential members in fulfilling their fitness goals. Your lively sales approach and magnetic personality will ensure that new members pursue their goals.
Our Core Purpose: To create loyal, lifelong fans and exercise practitioners.
Department Purpose: Generate business by building relationships to understand the needs of our members and prospects and connecting them to fitness and our services.
Essential Purpose: Create connections with prospective members, help them become members, and engage with them during the follow up process to ensure their success.
- Member engagement
- Building and equipment maintenance and safety
- Membership Sales (Club and Individual – including services, products, programs)
- Membership Billing
- Customer Service (friendly, clean, helpful, problem resolution)
- Information Hub (product knowledge, programs, events etc.)
Requirements for Success:
- Fight hard to win.
- Takes ownership of results.
- Adapts well and quickly to various situations.
- Communicates well with members and teammates with a customer service mentality.
- Team player and be willing to jump into any task and get it done.
- Possess strong mathematical, analytical and sales skills.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Able to work independently, multi-task in a fast pace and demanding work environment.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high quality work.
- Available to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, mornings, early-mornings, afternoons, evenings and late-night shifts.
- Comfortable with a computer/technology, ability to quickly shift focus, phone etiquette, and good at math.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8.56 – $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.