EōS Fitness is seeking motivated, high energy Group Fitness Instructor to lead members, in a group environment, through a format of exercises designed to enhance overall fitness, strength and endurance while ensuring the safety of the members. The Group Fitness Instructor will create a motivational and fun environment for all participants while teaching correct form and routine to accommodate all fitness levels through clear verbal instruction.
The successful candidate must be capable of answering questions and concerns of participants, solicit feedback about the class, be dependable and consistent in class schedule starting and ending times, maintain a positive and professional attitude towards members, while promoting the gym and Group Fitness classes. If you have what it takes, join us at EōS Fitness in changing our community one burpee at a time!
Essential Purpose: Engage and “wow” our members in every class by creating a sense of community with a fun results focused group workout where everyone feels successful.
Core Purpose: To create loyal, lifelong fans and exercise practitioners.
1. Club cleanliness
2. Customer service
3. Building and equipment maintenance and safety
4. Continuing Education
2. Member satisfaction
3. Class size
4. Safety and reporting of incidents/injuries
Requirements for Success:
- Fight hard to win.
- Takes ownership of results.
- Adapts well and quickly to various situations.
- Communicates well with members and teammates with a customer service mentality.
- Team player and be willing to jump into any task and get it done.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Great fitness role model and motivator.
- Good musicality (stays on the beat, this isn’t applicable to all classes most though).
- Clear communicator (cues well).
- Nationally accredited Group Fitness Certification
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
Instructors and members are required to wear masks, decreased class sizes and increased cleaning routines.
- CPR (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.