EōS Fitness is seeking a highly motivated and sales driven leader to take on the role of Fitness Manager (Personal Training). This is a great position for someone who loves sales and is passionate helping our members achieve their health and wellness goals. This role involves spending time in the club working the floor, setting appointments and building relationships with the members while selling training packages and developing their team of personal trainers to do the same. Candidates must have great people skills, willingness to learn and a strong desire to help others achieve optimal results. An ideal candidate must have a passion for fitness, demonstrate a drive for success, and a history of commitment, delivering results and motivating clients.
Position Purpose: Build a cohesive Personal Training (PT) team, ensure they have a healthy pipeline of clients, and that those clients and other members are receiving an exceptional fitness experience.
Core Purpose: To create loyal, lifelong fans and exercise practitioners.
- Employee behavior and success
- Deliver great customer service
- Club cleanliness
- New member onboarding
- Collaborate with membership sales
- Building and equipment maintenance and safety — including training of CPR and AED
- Sales (PT and Small Group — where applicable)
- PT Billing
- Payroll Budget
- Employee training, coaching, success and problem resolution
- Customer Service (friendly, clean, helpful, problem resolution)
- Information Hub (product knowledge, programs, events etc.)
- Employee and member safety
Requirements for Success:
- Fight hard to win.
- Lead by example.
- Takes ownership of results.
- Adapts well and quickly to various situations.
- Communicates well with members and teammates with a customer service mentality.
- Team player and be willing to jump into any task and get it done.
- Possess strong mathematical, analytical and sales skills.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Able to work independently, multi-task in a fast pace and demanding work environment.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high quality work.
- Available to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, mornings, early-mornings, afternoons, evenings and late-night shifts.
- Comfortable with a computer/technology, ability to quickly shift focus and good at math.
- Good phone etiquette
- Portray a healthy lifestyle.
- Minimum of at least 1 year in the fitness industry.
- Must have valid PT and CPR certification.
- Must successfully pass Background Check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- personal training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fitness Industry: 1 year (Required)
- Sales Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.