***Hiring for All Locations*****
We at EōS Fitness, blend training programs and nutritional counseling to instill the value of health and fitness in every one of our members. We are currently seeking trainers who can effectively enhance the quality of life of their entire community, one person at a time. Our goal is to build a partnership with our clients to maximize their success and live a healthier lifestyle. Prospective Personal Trainers must have great people skills, willingness to learn and a strong desire to help others achieve optimal results. An ideal candidate must have a passion for fitness, demonstrate a drive for success, and a history of commitment, delivering results and motivating clients.
*Fight hard to win and assess the needs of our members to formulate, deliver and recommend a customize fitness program/service.
1. Progressive goal setting for every client
2. Building and equipment maintenance and safety
*1. Program Design
2. Monthly Assessments
3. Customer Service (friendly, clean, helpful, problem resolution)
4. Information Hub (product knowledge, programs, events etc.)
5. Knowledge of new trends
6. Valid Certifications
- Fight hard to win.
- Takes ownership of results.
- Adapts well and quickly to various situations.
- Communicates well with members and teammates with a customer service mentality.
- Team player and be willing to jump into any task and get it done.
- Possess strong mathematical, analytical and sales skills.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Able to work independently, multi-task in a fast pace and demanding work environment.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high quality work.
- Available to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, mornings, early-mornings, afternoons, evenings and late-night shifts.
- Comfortable with a computer/technology, ability to quickly shift focus, phone etiquette, and good at math.
- Portray a healthy lifestyle.
- Prior experience in the fitness/health club industry, or similar is preferred.
- Must have valid PT and CPR certification.
- Must successfully pass Background Check.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.