EōS Fitness is seeking highly motivated and sales driven leader to take on the role of Assistant Fitness Manager (Personal Training Sales). This is a great position for someone who loves sales and is passionate about helping our members achieve their health and wellness goals. This role involves spending time in the club working the floor, setting appointments and building relationships with the members while selling training packages and developing their team of personal trainers to do the same. Candidates must have great people skills, willingness to learn, be mentored, and a strong desire to help others achieve optimal results. An ideal candidate must have a passion for fitness, demonstrate a drive for success, and a history of commitment, delivering results and motivating clients.
Position Purpose: Assess the needs of our members in order to formulate and recommend customized fitness programs and services. Take ownership of the member experience and business objectives on weekends in preparation for managing their own club.
Core Purpose: To create loyal, lifelong fans and exercise practitioners.
1. Deliver great customer service
2. Assist FM and Lead trainer in the onboarding and developing of PT’s
3. Club cleanliness
4. New member onboarding
5. Collaborate with membership sales
6. Building and equipment maintenance and safety
1. Sales (PT and Small Group)
2. Achieve all daily targets for AFM shifts when FM is not present (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays)
3. Development of PTs through monthly Coaching Plans
4. Information Hub (product knowledge, programs, events etc.)
Requirements for Success:
- Fight hard to win.
- Work with membership sales team.
- Constantly working to develop the skills of the personal trainers through coaching
- Takes ownership of results.
- Adapts well and quickly to various situations.
- Communicates well with members and teammates with a customer service mentality.
- Team player and be willing to jump into any task and get it done.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Able to work independently, multi-task in a fast pace and demanding work environment.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high quality work.
- Available to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, mornings, early-mornings, afternoons, evenings and late-night shifts.
- Portray a healthy lifestyle.
- Must have valid PT and CPR certification
- Must successfully pass Background Check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Fitness Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.